|- Responsible for developing and closing accounts within Korea nationwide to drive the adoption |
of above products and to grow the focused product business lines.
- Effectively deploys clinically relevant product features / benefits and economic justification using
existing selling tools as well as creating new tools specific to each customer situation to define the
value of our product offerings. Manages and coordinates all decision makers to arrive at a contractual
purchase agreement for these products.
Responsible for maintaining realized revenue stream and ensuring customer satisfaction through consistent customer contact.
- Work with respective country’s sales teams to attain or exceed the overall sales plan for the designated platform of product;
maximize the potential of all contract terms realized customer.
- Manage the sales process consisting of the clinical laboratory (molecular, microbiology, virology, cytology);
pathology, epidemiologists and infectious disease clinicians; and hospital administration in the assigned territory.
- Foster existing, and establish new, relationships with clinical lab Administration and CEOs in Korea market.
- Maintains full ownership of the entire sales process, including conducting lab diagnostics (for example, Quick Scans),
and developing business cases to assist in committee reviews and the budgeting process.
- Work with the project manager and service engineers to manage customer logistics (e.g., IT, power, and architecture),
drive change management of lab processes, implementation of instrument, and training.
- Call on prospective customers, create demand, communicate medical, clinical and patient outcome benefits,
along with workflow efficiencies through product information and demonstrations, prepare proposals and quotes within company guidelines.
- Effectively demonstrate the soft and hard costs associated with the product portfolio by persuading multiple decision makers
and influencers to orchestrate a successful product conversion within the institution.
- Work closely with the WW Lab Automation team based in the Singapore(AP) and also Netherlands, involving training, forecasting,
support services, manufacturing requirements and marketing requirements for Korea.
- Provide continuous support including post sales activities.
Coordinate a successful installation transitioning to the long term customer satisfaction of the product.
- Manage administrative duties as assigned: monitoring expenses to budget, timely administrative and call reporting,
funnel and competitive data entries, new contracts and renewals.
|- BS/BA Degree required, preferably in (Bio) Medical field|
- Min 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of the pathology industry and experience in selling and implementing large automation platforms.
- Knowledge of selling process and the components to build / maintain customer loyalty, particularly with large capital acquisitions.
- Preparation, presentation and closing skills to include direct sales, use of distribution channel and/or team selling approach.
- Appreciate the principles of Lean and 6 Sigma and understand their application in developing a value proposition for the customer.
- Strong organisational skills: Territory management, account assessment and relationship development.
Analytical with financial orientation applicable to contract proposals and profitability, budget, and expense management.
- Ability to develop markets for new technology.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal interaction required.
- Computer savvy – working knowledge of MS Office applications, Blackberry and / or other connectivity devices.
| 커리어수준 : 중간관리자|
급여사항 : 면접 후 협의
고용형태 : 경력 정규직
| 전형방법 :|
1차 서류전형 제출서류 :
영문 이력서, 자기소개서 (각종 증빙서류는 서류전형합격자에 한해 추후제출) 접수방법 :
| 마감일 : 2017-04-28|
채용담당 : doshin.lee ( 02-6000-3656 / )