- To drive marketing initiatives and coordination of the total brand/product portfolio in Korea in order to meet target net sales, EBITDA and long term business growth.
- To manage strategic brand building, elaboration & Mktg communication with controlling marketing A&P budget in working with advertising agency and PR agency. To handle new product launching/new pattern development and in-store trade marketing effectively.
• Build up brand property and communication theme with consumer knowledge basis
• Develop key campaign message of new product through brand study.
•Execute consumer insights research for new product before developing brand campaign
• Plan and execute U&A , price elasticity consumer research and NPD related research
• Make IMC brand strategy & conduct ATL - TTV/Cable TV/ Magazine Ads. for main product as well as non-main
product new creative.
•Develop consumer PR promotion to rejuvenate product image target young female.
•Keep new drives for cultivating potential consumer incl. bride-to-be through PR program
•Strengthen online communication tool and initiate site renewal CRM and WOM marketing on web to induce PR,
repurchase & consumer’s retain
•Initiate pricing for promotional item as well as new product considering cost, PL% to gain healthy margin
•Update product cost (Communicate with HQ & AP), Value Chain Analysis by brand, SKUs and channel
• Manage A&P spending effectively within budget with monthly rolling f’cst and allocation by brand
•Develop sales boosting material guideline such as POP, POG, display, sales kit, package to enhance new product
launching and in-store visibility
•Support sales new opportunity and new source of growth incl. new channel
•Initiate and drive new product development; address PIR, forecast, pricing & tracking and communicate team’s
requirement as well.
•Develop products new pattern renewal project strategically by channel & account with closely working with design
house; design concept/direction, development is proceeded in the aspects of design look, time base & cost wise.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferred Master’s degree(MBA course)
• Marketing experience +10yrs (FMCG marketing experience and Sales experience in FMCG, consumer)
• Fluent brand marketing experiences in strategy planning & executing as a team leader(+3yrs) in a MNC
• Solid brand management marketing/ Marcom knowledge and experiences in ATL, BTL Marketing, NPD and research
• Strategic and reasonable thinker, goal oriented, responsible, Detailed-oriented, professional and confidential approach to work – Excellent project/team management skills.
• Effective team leader, ownership, consumer/ customer driven
• Fluent in English & Korean communication skill
• Well-practiced presentation skill and strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.